There are many benefits to receiving a chemical peel. Not only does this treatment reveal a brighter, smoother, and more refined complexion, it will also improve the overall tone and texture of your skin in just one treatment!
Other benefits of opting for chemical peels include:
- Improves skin color, clarity, tone, and texture
- Reduces skin discoloration caused by sun damage
- Increases hydration of skin
- Stimulates new collagen and healthy skin cell growth for a more radiant complexion
- Address skin imperfections and superficial scars
- Allows your at-home skin care products to be more effective and penetrate deeper into the skin
For a Chemical Peel it’s important to pick the correct peel. The success of any chemical peel depends on whether or not it’s a good match for your skin. Book a consultation with us to discuss your skin type, skincare habits, and other information so we can choose the right procedure for you.
We have a peel for every skin type and will customize our services to you!
Facial Peel Treatments:
Lactic Lightning Peel – 20 minutes
Glycolic Peel – 20 minutes
Lactic or Glycolic Peel – package of six available
The Perfect Derma Peel
The only medium depth medical grade peel that contains glutathione. It delivers lighteners to the skin without traumatizing the skin. Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) is great for peeling the skin to make room for regrowth of new skin. It improves wrinkling and roughness, and it softens the skin. It is safe to use on all skin tones. Can be done in a 3 series for best results