Tips for your Waxing Appointment
By remembering these simple things before your waxing appointment, you can make the experience much more pleasant for you and your aesthetician.
- Hair must be 1/4 inch long to wax.
- This is typically about two weeks worth of growth.
- If you are able to do so take an Ibuprofen one hour before your appointment.
- Try to limit caffeine intake the day of your appointment.
- Please advise your esthetician prior to your treatment if using any of the following products:
- ACCUTANE, RETIN-A, DIFFERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, TAZORAC, PRO-ACTIVE, BENZYL PEROXIDE, OR ANY SCRUBS OTC OR MEDICALLY PRESCRIBED.
- OR any other topical or oral medications as these are contraindications for waxing. ESPECIALLY facial waxing.
- Refrain from strenuous activities or working out after your bikini wax.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, and hot tubs for 48 hours after receiving your wax.